Saturday 23 July 2011

Lesson 24: Back Flying

A lovely morning and I was up early at the airport in G-BNIV ready for my lesson. I had not flown for over a month and so I needed a confidence booster lesson really. I was worried I would be rusty  with such a layoff but it felt good. That said, I did not fly solo preferring instead to go through the circuit practising my landings with Mike my instructor. Everything went well, even a glide descent went perfectly well. The runway in use was my nemesis Runway 34 with the "take-off ramp" in the middle but she gave me no problems today. My first landing was a "skimmer" but the rest went very well.

I have booked a NAV exam for thursday July 28 so have some studying to do. I have also booked a lesson for Friday to crack on with more solo circuit work. The solo circuit work is a real bind but once through that it should start to be a thril again.

24.23-07-11 C152 G-BNIV EGTO EGTO 08:40 09:35 0:55 1-1 EX12E, 13C
21:05 INSTRUCTOR

02:25 SELF

No comments:

Post a Comment