Saturday 22 October 2011

Instructor On Holiday

My instructor is off on holiday this weekend so no flying. Last week I was too ill having just come out of hospital the day before and the week before that I was unfortunate enough to cop early morning rain and not get my lesson off the ground.

Oh well, this is flying I suppose however its torturous that the last two weekends have been bathed in glorious sunshine and clear blue skies.

I suppose the timing isn't bad as I have a lovely baby boy now 12 days old called Oscar to dote over.... Future pilot? Of course!!!!!

Until next time.

My website has changed now and this part of it is the blog component. OceansOfAir (me basically!) is also on Twitter. This is a handy way of posting my musings and updates to the site from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment