Saturday 12 May 2012

12 May 2012 - A Break in the Rain

FINALLY!!!! We have a break in the rain!! Finally... Finally...Finally .... Talk about weather of biblical proportions! We've had so much rain, I was about to google "Arks for sale"!!!! 


Since my last post like most people wanting to fly I have very much "been down here wishing I was up there". This weekend looks ok though and the sun came out yesterday. I had two reservations for my Qualifying Cross Country flight booked this week but it obviously wasn't to be. The next two weeks looks impossible as I have other commitments to pursue.


Tomorrow.. weather permitting of course, I am in the right hand seat of my friends Robin 180. He has offered me a chance to at least get up in the air and do some cross country navigation. This is a great opportunity to get up in the air again and experience the joys of flying. Hopefully I can take some snaps as well.


If the weather is good though I think every man and his flying dog will be about so a very good lookout (as always) and situational awareness through listening to the RT is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment