Saturday 30 November 2013

IMC Rating - Lesson 06

23 November 2013 - IMC Rating Training Cont.

So, lesson 6 was about starting the HOLD procedures. I had done a fair amount of reading and sim work (Fx) on this but there is no denying the NDB hold with an ADF requires some practice.

All in all everything was ok. I felt like I was chasing the aircraft a little. I don't know why. Maybe I was rusty. It had been a while since I had flown due to holiday, weather, instructor availability, plane serviceability you name it.

Weather was ok though, that has to be said. It felt really good (I mean so good) to be flying again. It had been a while. 

I feel like I need to pinch myself sometimes. I really do. The thrill of flying is something I cannot ever imagine that I would could take for granted.

Brakes Off: 12:00 Brakes On: 13:05
Total Time: 1:05 | IMC Rating: 0:55

Total Hours = 58:30 DUAL + 21:00 PIC [P1] + 2:10 [PICUS]
Total IMC Rating: 5:40

Total Time = 81:40


No comments:

Post a Comment