Monday 16 June 2014

June 15, 2014 Bewl, Seaford, Eastbourne, Hastings

This Sunday the weather wasn't great but I had time to nip down to the coast before returning back to Rochester. I was in G-FLIP the C152 aerobat which is part of the Skytrek fleet. Weather as I said wasn't great and it felt considerably chillier than late owing to the North Easterly wind. Airport was rather quiet as well. I believe there was a fly out by the resident PAFRA (Pilots and Friends of Rochester Airport) club.


With the wind direction, this meant departure and return on Runway 02. I took a few clips here en-route with my Garmin Virb Elite camera. It didn't have a mount so I just waved it about for a bit while doing my lookouts.

 

A good morning trip. 

Brakes Off: 08:05Z Brakes On:09:25Z Total 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment